AnimeZion.com is protected and monitored by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) – a group of laws that protect copyrighted content on digital mediums.
AnimeZion.com is in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). We will respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
AnimeZion.com is an anime fan site dedicated to promoting Anime and Japanese songs provided with Kanji, Romaji and English Lyrics. The use of the AnimeZion.com website is for educational purposes and personal use only. Copyrights belong to their respective owners.
We DO NOT provide any download link for the licensed products. Videos / songs / files provided are NOT HOSTED at AnimeZion.com and are only use for previewing and promotion purposes only. Distributing them in any form will be against the law. We are in FULL SUPPORT with the industry and the artists.
AnimeZion.com does not operate in the US, nor are we US nationals. AnimeZion has the confidence that it operates without conflicting or violating with any law of our nation.
AnimeZion.com has no full control of every content / post being submitted by its editors, publishers and contributors. If, in any case, a file or post is infringing upon your rights you must send this notice through our Contact Page. You must provide at a minimum:
1. A physical or electronic signature (i.e., /s/NAME) of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
Copyrighted contents will be reviewed within the next 24 hours and will be removed within the next 48 hours.
AnimeZion.com site is not meant to infringe any of the copyrights, it is simply here to encourage the continuing popularity of Japanese Animation and Music and tell the world how good they are. In no event will AnimeZion its webmasters, staff, or anyone related to this website will be held liable for the regarding content facilitated on third-party sites, nor do we urge anybody to distribute the particular content.
Every single trademark, logos, and pictures are the property of their separate and legitimate proprietors.